Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cubs fan looking for sympathy

Chicago Cubs Cubs fan looking for sympathy

Not really looking for sympathy, I just thought that would make a funny title. I chose this life of misery so it's my burden to bear.

I'm glad to have found this forum because I really like it here. It seems awfully civil for a sports board and I'm not into yelling. Looking forward to some nice discussions on baseball!

BN Staff Member yankeebiscuitfan's Avatar
    Welcome at BN. You are right. It is very civilized here.

Glad you joined us. We must be careful though, that Cubs fans don't take over the business here....

Enjoy your stay.

The Yankees' link with the Netherlands since 1981

The Netherlands: 2011 World Champions baseball, beating Cuba twice (4-1 and 2-1)!!!!!

Seattle Mariners

I would show sympathy but then I watch the Mariners offensive offense. Very painful.

Welcome to the boards. I do respect the Cubs (the tradition at least) and consider them to be my 3rd favorite team behind the Mariners and Rays.
    You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. ~Jim Bouton, Ball Four, 1970

Welcome aboard! It's a very civil and classy forum. Nothing but friendly rivalries here. Stick around, you'll enjoy it!

How'd you find us btw?

"I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone to go chase it. " - Rogers Hornsby

Welcome to board. Im also a Cub fan and i understand your pain lol

Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

I found this site just by a simple Google search. I had been going to other baseball forums and didn't like any of them for one reason or another. The big ones are full of people with something to prove and the good ones were always small and really slow. So I was happy when I found this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AhCrap View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

I found this site just by a simple Google search. I had been going to other baseball forums and didn't like any of them for one reason or another. The big ones are full of people with something to prove and the good ones were always small and really slow. So I was happy when I found this one.
    Much the same way I found these forums. There are some other larger message boards but its so hard to have an intelligent conversation. From the moment I started posting here I felt like I was part of something and not once have I been put down for any of my opinions. Glad you found Baseball Nation!
    You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. ~Jim Bouton, Ball Four, 1970

Cubs fan!!! So, Welcome to the Nation! Hope you can stick around. What do you think about LaHair?
    Castro to Barney to Rizzo

Cubs fans don't deserve any sympathy! jk. Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by soberdennis View Post
    Cubs fans don't deserve any sympathy! jk. Welcome aboard.
    Neither do Yankee fans. Because they don't need it, sadly.
    Castro to Barney to Rizzo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information