Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official At The Game Thread

I have two tickets for the 1:10 game this coming Monday(28th). Kicker is I don't have but one friend I can stand to watch a game with and he sells tickets for the game on the street, so that leaves him out.

Batboy: Get a hit Crash!
    Crash: Shut up!

Backer of Rockies and Yankees.

Cathy
    Going to the Red Sox game today. I really hope that there isn't a brawl like there was on Friday night. My sister and brother-in law got to sit in one of the suites during that game (one of their friends has box seats that back up into a suite).

BN Staff Member yankeebiscuitfan's Avatar
    Have fun. May the Rays win.

The Yankees' link with the Netherlands since 1981

The Netherlands: 2011 World Champions baseball, beating Cuba twice (4-1 and 2-1)!!!!!

Cathy
    If it weren't for that GD throwing error in the 4th inning, the Sox would have won. I have been trying (to no avail) to upload the pics from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If it weren't for that GD throwing error in the 4th inning, the Sox would have won. I have been trying (to no avail) to upload the pics from my phone.
    Hope you still had a good time. Those phones are greek to me as far as uploading a picture. I post them at Facebook then upload them to PhotoBucket for the image tags.

Cathy
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Sweater View Post
    Hope you still had a good time. Those phones are greek to me as far as uploading a picture. I post them at Facebook then upload them to PhotoBucket for the image tags.
    I tried to do that, but kept getting a freaking error message

Cathy
    Also, for all you Red Sox fans, Billy Conigliaro (Tony's brother)was signing autographs @ the Twins Souvenier shop on Yawkey Way (across from Fenway Park) prior to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I tried to do that, but kept getting a freaking error message
    try emailing them to yourself.

Well here I go shortly to todays Astros/Rockies game in the first game of a split doubleheader. Leaving early to put a table together for my sister who lives Downtown.

I thought I'd share my fame with ya all. That is me, Walter L. Naney, on the workers wall at Coors Field. Sorta neat having your name at a MLB ballpark even when you are long gone.

This was a great game to attend that the Rockies won 9-7 with Jordan Pacheco getting a lucky 2 run bloop single into left field. I was a screaming and a yelling yes yes yes when that happened. Rockies are having a bad season but in terms of luck they are at the bottom of the totem pole. Also helped with Wandy Rodriguez being a bit off and an error cost him dearly in the 1st inning when he gave up 5 runs but only 2 earned.

Also had a very nice Memorial Day pre-game with a flyover.
    Last edited by Old Sweater; 05-28-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information