Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choose from 332 new team avatars

Choose from 332 new team avatars

Hello everyone,

You can now choose from 332 team avatars. They fall under the following categories:

- MLB Primary Team Logo Avatars (30 Avatars)
    - American League Historical Team Logo Avatars (77 Avatars)
    - National League Historical Team Logo Avatars (79 Avatars)
    - Class AAA Team Logo Avatars (43 Avatars)
    - Class AA Team Logo Avatars (34 Avatars)
    - Class High-A Team Logo Avatars (37 Avatars)
    - Class Low-A Team Logo Avatars (32 Avatars)

Go to your user control panel and click on edit avatar, or for a shortcut, just click this link: http://baseballnation.net/profile.php?do=editavatar

"I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone to go chase it. " - Rogers Hornsby

Nice! I love the selection. i went ahead and went with a semi favorite of mine in the Arkansas Travelers....

Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. ~Bull Durham

~1 John 4:19~

Those are cool avatars, but was it necessary that we all view it before viewing the whole forum?

Yes, it was. I spent a lot of time doing it and I don't want anyone to not be aware of it and it blow away with the wind. It takes two seconds to click "view thread" and it takes two seconds to leave the thread if you're not interested.

"I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone to go chase it. " - Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by dabynsky View Post
    Those are cool avatars, but was it necessary that we all view it before viewing the whole forum?
    i like that feature, because i would have not known if i didnt have to click on it. sometimes i just read the titles of threads and decide not to pay attention to them. I may have missed out on ALL of the wonderful choices. NBD if you ask me, but people rarely do

Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. ~Bull Durham

~1 John 4:19~

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyR View Post
    Yes, it was. I spent a lot of time doing it and I don't want anyone to not be aware of it and it blow away with the wind. It takes two seconds to click "view thread" and it takes two seconds to leave the thread if you're not interested.
    I do appreciate the work. Just this was the third or fourth time that feature was used in the past couple of weeks. Not a huge deal, guess I was just saying something to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by dabynsky View Post
    I do appreciate the work. Just this was the third or fourth time that feature was used in the past couple of weeks. Not a huge deal, guess I was just saying something to say something.
    We have used it 3 times in the last 3 weeks. There are times we go a couple months without using it at all. It is what it is.

BN Staff Member yankeebiscuitfan's Avatar
    This is cool. Is it possible to use these new minor league avatars for the posts too?

The Yankees' link with the Netherlands since 1981

The Netherlands: 2011 World Champions baseball, beating Cuba twice (4-1 and 2-1)!!!!!

BN Staff Member yankeebiscuitfan's Avatar

The Yankees' link with the Netherlands since 1981

The Netherlands: 2011 World Champions baseball, beating Cuba twice (4-1 and 2-1)!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information