Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Official College Football Discussion Thread

So the Braxton Miller era starts early. We'll still be beating both PSU and Michigan.

I've been really getting pumped for some college football lately!

GO PSU!
    http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/justindog93/PiratesBannerForrexis.png

Me too. I think PSU is our team in common. I haven't paid much attention to the roster but it won't take long to get back into the swing of things.

people round here are talking about A&M and their possible move to the SEC....personally, i am intrigued by the idea, but i dont think it puts the program in a better situation to make a BCS game or a National Title game. Take Arkansas, a school that jumped to the SEC back in 1990 (?)....in their 20 or so years, they have made it to 1 BCS game and have won 0 SEC titles. I think A&M has a little more to offer than Arkansas as an athletic program, but not a lot more necessarily. But, Aggies around here want out of Texas' shadow and to prove themselves away from TU. Still, i would like to see them stay in the Big 12 b/c i like playing in-state schools. It gives it a more rivalry feel. Time will tell!

Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. ~Bull Durham

~1 John 4:19~

Quote Originally Posted by astrosfanatic View Post
    people round here are talking about A&M and their possible move to the SEC....personally, i am intrigued by the idea, but i dont think it puts the program in a better situation to make a BCS game or a National Title game. Take Arkansas, a school that jumped to the SEC back in 1990 (?)....in their 20 or so years, they have made it to 1 BCS game and have won 0 SEC titles. I think A&M has a little more to offer than Arkansas as an athletic program, but not a lot more necessarily. But, Aggies around here want out of Texas' shadow and to prove themselves away from TU. Still, i would like to see them stay in the Big 12 b/c i like playing in-state schools. It gives it a more rivalry feel. Time will tell!
    Yeah, they're also talking about FSU going to the SEC but the school is denying it.
    http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/justindog93/PiratesBannerForrexis.png

Quote Originally Posted by JoshRedcay View Post
    Yeah, they're also talking about FSU going to the SEC but the school is denying it.
    that really would be a dumb move for FSU. In a very weak ACC, they are contenders for a BCS game every year. That is a huge recruiting tool. I wouldnt give that up to play in a better conference.

Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. ~Bull Durham

~1 John 4:19~

Wow...no posts here in over a year! Well, tonite my Gators worked a number on the Tennessee Vols 37-20...in Knoxville. The Gators have a great sophomore QB in Driskell.-BH
    “Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona....” George F. Will

Stanford just jumped up 21-14 on USC in a game I'm watching while listening to the Rockies.

Batboy: Get a hit Crash!
    Crash: Shut up!

Backer of Rockies and Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by BobH View Post
    Wow...no posts here in over a year! Well, tonite my Gators worked a number on the Tennessee Vols 37-20...in Knoxville. The Gators have a great sophomore QB in Driskell.-BH
    Sick, Sick win. The Vol's let that one get away from them.

.........-BH
    “Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona....” George F. Will

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information