Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite beer?

Rolling Rock.

I'm a bit of a beer connoisseur. By favorite thing to do after getting off work on Friday is swing by my local beer spot to build my own six pack for the next week.

Too many good beers to list.... but I'd have to say my favorite is La Fin du Monde (which translates to "The End of the World").

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

But if I'm at a bar, I'll go for whatever's on tap.... preferably something local.
    http://baseballnation.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=128455759  2

i am down for drinking almost any kinds of beer except Guinness and most IPA's. Hell, all IPA's suck if you ask me. Other than that, i enjoy most everything.

Shiner Boch is my favorite. It is a dark beer that was originally brewed by Germans who settled in Texas during the 1800's. When outside the motherland (Texas) i will drink most any mexican/central american beers out there which includes but is not limited to: XX, Corona (which is like natty light to Mexicans by the way *cheap*), Sol, Tecate.

Another local favorite of mine is Fireman's #4 which is similar to a Budweiser in looks but definitely superior in taste.

some call me a beer snob. i tend to stay away from Miller, Bud, Coors, and the like. They are severely lacking in taste compared to so many other beers out there.
    Last edited by astrosfanatic; 05-02-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. ~Bull Durham

~1 John 4:19~

Quote Originally Posted by astrosfanatic View Post
    Shiner Boch is my favorite. It is a dark beer that was originally brewed by Germans who settled in Texas during the 1800's. When outside the motherland (Texas) i will drink most any mexican/central american beers out there which includes but is not limited to: XX, Corona (which is like natty light to Mexicans by the way *cheap*), Sol, Tecate.

Another local favorite of mine is Fireman's #4 which is similar to a Budweiser in looks but definitely superior in taste.

some call me a beer snob, but i tend to stay away from Miller, Bud, Coors, and the like. They are severely lacking in taste compared to so many other beers out there.
    What about Pacifico?

That's funny, Astro; Guinness is my favorite beer thus far. Not a fan of light beer, typically; but I also like Corona.

My favorite beer is Coors Light and Blue Moon. Blue Moon is great with an orange. A local favorite of mine is Hanger 24 which is brewed here in Redlands, CA. It's most popular for it's orange wheat beer and it is absolutely great. We get a keg of it for our annual fantasy league.

"I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone to go chase it. " - Rogers Hornsby

Coors Light is probably my favorite, Bud and Bud Light taste like water to me (Natty Lite as well, so gross!). There's also a beer at the restaurant chain BJ's called the Nutty Brunette and its a Brown Ale beer. I imagine it tastes similar to Sam Adams or Fat Tire but I'm not sure because I've never tried either of them.

BN Staff Member yankeebiscuitfan's Avatar
    Veltins from Germany, De Koninck from Belgium (amber red beer) and the one and only Budweiser from the Czech Republic.

The Yankees' link with the Netherlands since 1981

The Netherlands: 2011 World Champions baseball, beating Cuba twice (4-1 and 2-1)!!!!!

Corona is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    Veltins from Germany, De Koninck from Belgium (amber red beer) and the one and only Budweiser from the Czech Republic.
    My wife and I went to Prague in December and drank the real Budweiser (Budvar). So much better than the American knock-off. So much great beer in Prague. We went to the "Czech Beer Museum" (or something like that) and it just turned out to be a bar with about 60+ Czech beers on tap! Good night, to say the least!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information