Mark Forums Read
View Site Leaders
MLB General Discussion
Baseball Cards & Memorabilia
Minor League Baseball Forum
The Dynasty League Rules
Virtual HOF Series
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
By registering an account here, you hereby agree to the following rules set by Baseball Nation.
Baseball Nation is built around you, the fan, the member, the poster, and the supporter. We are focused on creating a new experience on a message board, one that is completely original and unlike anything you've ever posted at. The administration here has assembled the perfect location for you to let your feelings and opinions out.
1. Opinions expressed by the authors of their posts are their views. All owners, staff, and moderators can not be held responsible for these opinions other than their own posts. You are responsible for everything you post including but not limited to: Outside links and downloads. Baseball Nation can not be held responsible for anything transpiring outside of our boards via links, downloads, or emails.
2. Please be careful about posting personal information on our boards, as this may be dangerous for you. If you need to exchange personal information, please feel free to email or private message the individuals at your own risk. Because our boards have open membership, we have no control over who can read posts, or who is lurking on the boards. Please keep personal issues with other board members or other boards off of Baseball Nation. Please deal with this privately, or we may take further action.
3. Flaming or insulting comments to or about other members, non-members, retailers, or other message boards, will not be tolerated. Negative or harmful messages will be deleted. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. You can disagree without being personally insulting.
4. Offensive or profane wording will result in an infraction to the offender. If it continues, the offender may be banned from the board.
5. No spamming! Spamming, or any attempt of spamming may result in an infraction or permanent ban. If you spot any spam, please try to avoid posting to the thread, or click on any links. Please contact a moderator or administration, and we will deal with it promptly.
6. The administration staff and moderators reserve the right to perform the following: Move posts to more appropriate forums. Delete or Lock posts where and when it is appropriate. All general housekeeping responsibilities including deleting old posts. Ban user names, and if necessary, IP addresses. If you wish to register a complaint, you may do so by contacting our moderators or administration by email about the issue. If you have a complaint about our moderator's conduct or management, please email the administration staff, and we will handle the situation promptly.
7. Any offense or deliberate violation of these rules can result in an infraction or ban.
8. We understand the need for individuality, and feel free to express yourself but be considerate of others in your signature lines. Signature and Avatars are of your choosing and liking, however we have the right to remove it if it violates the rules. No links, attacks to members, or any form of spam is allowed in your signature lines. Signatures must be 500x120, Avatars must be 120x120.
9. When posting articles, do not quote the full article, only copy/paste 2-3 blocks of text with the link to your resource at the end of your post.
10. Do not make duplicate accounts, this will result in a suspension. A second offense will lead to another suspension and an eventual a permanent ban.
11. Do not disrupt posting practices. Keep general posting etiquette in mind. Posts that only contain "lol" or pointless messages are not contributive to the thread. Always keep your posts worthwhile, and useful. Going off topic in threads is considered a disruption. General forum posting etiquette is as follows:
Post threads in the proper forums. If you are unsure where to post, contact a Staff Member.
Wait at least 24 hours to bump your threads. To "bump" your thread is to make a non-contributive post with intentions of bringing your thread to the top of the thread-list and getting a response.
Do not post twice in a row in the same thread unless you are "bumping" your thread (after 24 hours of no responses). Use the Edit feature and add to your original post.
Keep Thread Titles relevant and precise. Do not just choose the thread title to be "Help" or "Ideas". Choose more precise titles such as "Help me choose a cage", or "What are your ideas on this setup?".
Stay on topic in threads. Keep all posts in a thread relevant to the subject. If you would like to change the subject, simply create a new thread.
Baseball Nation would like your time on our boards to be a pleasant experience. Please act civil towards all members and staff. We are glad you have joined us!
For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
I have read, and agree to abide by the Baseball Nation - Baseball Forum | MLB Baseball Forum | MLB Fan Forum rules.
-- Baseball Nation 2012
-- BN 2012 - (Fixed Width)
-- Take Five
Baseball Nation Forums & Blogs
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
vBulletin Skins & Themes
Κατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων Web and Art Solutions
Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Image resizer by
Forum Modifications By
Domain Registrations & Hosting by RegisterBird